TRUCKLOADER SERVICES - MAINTENANCE & LOLER INSPECTIONS
It is a legal requirement under LOLER that all lifting equipment be subject to thorough examination by a competent person, with supporting physical evidence that the examination has been completed.
Our ALLMI-trained engineers work to British Standards guidelines (BS7121 Part 2-4 and Part 4) to ensure your lorry loaders are subject to the appropriate testing. Regular inspections and maintenance will give you peace of mind and minimise downtime for your vehicles.
We create a recommended schedule for your fleet and will be in touch in plenty of time, so you never miss an inspection or maintenance date. Just one less thing for you to worry about!
One-off services or full maintenance packages
Skilled, ALLMI-trained engineers
Full workshop facilities
Mobile service vans covering the South East (Northampton to Brighton)
Equipment types & Brands we work on:
- Lorry loaders: Atlas, Fassi, Hiab, HMF, Palfinger, PM
- Hookloaders (Roll on/offs): Boughton, Hyva, Multilift, Palfinger, VDL
- Skiploaders: Boughton, Hyva, Multilift, Palfinger, VDL
- Tippers: Binotto, Edbro, Harsh
- Attachments: Fielden, Kinshofer, Ritespec, Wysetech (Entecon)
Table Below - Recommendations for periodic testing of lorry loaders as a supplement to thorough examination*